Terbell provide ICM accredited event management courses, delivered by industry experts and held at the University College London.
Fast track your career in event planning and management with our Accredited Courses.
All our event planning courses are designed with your career in mind. They concentrate on the practical and the planning skills that you will need to get your foot in the door of one of the most exciting industries that you will have ever worked in.
What is unique about a Terbell Event Management Course?
Gaining an ICM approved certification will show prospective employers that you are serious about your new career.
- Our tutors are the current leading event management professionals. No dull tutor regurgitating course notes! They really know their industry and will educate you with the most up to date and relevant information. Their real life experiences bring the course to life, giving you a truly enjoyable learning experience.
- All our event planning courses are designed with your career in mind. They concentrate on the practical and the planning skills that you will need to get your foot in the door of one of the most exciting industries that you will have ever worked in.
- Classes are small. It is important that we know our students. Average class sizes are 25 with a maximum of 30 students per course.
- On-going support for our graduates. We take pride in helping you to launch a successful career and provide job vacancies, networking and volunteering opportunities for our graduates.
- Via our student intranet, we provide job opportunities and encourage students to network and to volunteer throughout the year.
- Held at the prestigious University College London located a minute from Euston Square tube station.
"On my first day I very quickly realised how lucky Iâ€™d been in selecting the right Event Management course. It was very apparent that Adam Proto along with Jo and Caroline were the very best in the industry.......I simply can't recommend this course enough, this course has actually changed my life. And for that reason I am eternally grateful to Terbell."
Read more of our student testimonials.
Terbell - Your secret weapon to event success...
Event management diplomas can put students on the fast track to success, arming them with industry knowledge and skills.
Twenty years ago, there was no such thing as an event management diploma. Knowledge was acquired as you went along. Long hours were spent in the office researching, brainstorming and charming more experienced, very busy colleagues into giving up their precious time.
If you would like to read the full article in the "Business Reporter" please click here.
Enrolling now for October 2013
- Full time, 7 month diploma with a work placement.
With our event management postgraduate courses
you will learn from industry experts and experience practical training. You will master the appropriate skills to manage a range of events; from festivals to corporate conferences. This course includes a bespoke work placement. Students gain real industry experience throughout the 7 months and a valuable reference on graduation.
The post grad is currently under review. The October 2013 course will be the first post graduate diploma to be part venue, part university based . All practicals will be held at the venue or on site visits.
Read more about our full time event management courses
Enrolling now for March 2013
Course Details - 2 evenings a week, (Tuesday & Thursday) for 14 weeks
If you are looking for a part time course to fit around a day job, out part-time event management course may be of interest. The diploma caters for those already in events as well as those with no experience. You will learn from a variety of the leading industry experts who are passionate about what they teach and have years of real life experience of working in the industry.
Read more about our part time event planner certification courses here.
Event Management Courses at University College London
With our event management courses in London
you are perfectly placed to get involved with a range of different events across the capital.
UCL provides an ideal location for our courses. It was founded in 1826, under the name "London University" as a secular alternative to the religious universities of Oxford and Cambridge. The university is a modern, outward-looking institution. One of the worldâ€™s leading multidisciplinary universities. UCL is among the world's top universities, as reflected in performance in a range of rankings and tables. 21 Nobel prizewinners have come from the UCL community.
UCL is primarily based in the Bloomsbury area of central London. Terbell courses are held on the main campus around Gower Street. Entry is via The Lodge (The Main Gates).
UCL is easy to reach as it is located a minute from Euston Square tube station, a stoneâ€™s throw from Warren Street Tube Station (Tottenham Court Road) and walking distance from the mainline stations Euston, Kingâ€™s Cross and St Pancras. To find out more, please visit the UCL website